A network and campaign group linking housing association tenants, residents, housing activists, and housing workers.
Together we campaign to improve the lives of those who live in housing association properties and to reduce the commercialisation of the sector.
- Genuine tenant and resident democracy.
- Improved repairs and maintenance services.
- Reduced rent and service charges.
- Better health and safety provisions.
- An end to the exploitation of housing workers.
We are aligned to the Unite Housing Workers Branch which primarily represents staff working in housing associations.
- Bring tenants and residents together and support them to challenge their landlords and hold them to account.
- Agitate in the press and on social media, and work with the trade union and housing movements to get our messages across.
- Highlight and expose the systemic failings of the current social housing model.
Join us and help build tenant and resident unity.
Contact and Media