What kind of help do you need?


 Aids to campaigning for improvements, with handy guides, and templates for raising issues here

Who do I complain to?

Our map sets out the main options and describes the scope, processes, remedies, strengths and weaknesses to help you decide which actions to take here

Advocacy and Advice

Details of organisations providing individual help here


Details of Tenants and Residents Associations (TRAs) and their umbrella bodies here


To see more about the campaigns we have led for safer homes, highlighting the scandal of service charges, and opposing evictions, click here