Here you will find aids to campaign for improvements within your housing association or co-operative, or to raise issues within the social housing sector.
Our factsheet contains a wealth of information on the housing association, drawn from three major government reports: the report on Private Registered Provider Social Housing Stock in England 2017-2018, financial information from the 2018 Global Accounts Of Private Registered Providers, and data on tenants and residents from the English Housing Survey.
- Setting Up a Tenants or Residents Association
- Complaints Against Landlords
- Using Housing Association Statistics
- Rent Strikes
- Guide to Writing and Circulating Press Releases
- Template Agenda: Tenant and Resident Association launch meetings
- Template Agenda: Tenant and Resident Association regular meetings
- Template Letter: Request Fire Risk Assessment
Develop a plan for a sustained campaign:
- Set up a group
- Hold effective meetings
- Set your goals
- Strategies and tactics
- Keep building and learning