SHAC does not provide individual representation or housing advice.

We get involved if an individual or group wants to build a campaign. Acting collectively is often a faster and more efficient way of getting problems resolved, and is more likely to address systemic problems.

For individual support and casework representation, please try the following:

You can also see if there is a Tenants and Residents Association in your area by checking our Directory.