SHAC@OHG was formed to campaign for a better deal for tenants and residents of this giant landlord. The primary improvements needed relate to repairs and maintenance, genuine tenant and resident engagement, fair rents and service charges, fire safety including addressing the cladding scandal, and the right to transfer.
We understand that there will be no ballot on the forthcoming OHG / Riverside merger, so residents will not be given a choice over whether the merger should take place.
SHAC is filling the gap by balloting tenants and residents on a range of options for the future of their homes.
See our video below of a joint protest by tenants and workers outside OHG head office in December 2020.
Demonstration outside OHG headquarters by tenants and workers, 4th December 2020
Read our articles on OHG:
- One Housing Group records financial losses and passes the buck for its failings
- Victory as SHAC campaign forces OHG to fix building faults at London Plane House
- OHG Service Charge Review
- Hillview TRA history of struggle against the landlord’s attempts to shut them down
- Four Hundred Angry Residents on the fire safety and cladding scandal.